Chicken Pesto Lasagna Rolls
Adapted from: Foodie Bride
1 cup shredded chicken
1 15 oz container of ricotta cheese (I used low-fat)
1/2 cup homemade or store-bought pesto sauce
6 lasagna noodles, cooked and drained (I used whole-wheat)
1 cup of your favorite pasta sauce, divided
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place 1/4 cup of pasta sauce in the bottom of an 8x8 pan.
- In a bowl, stir together the chicken, ricotta, pesto, salt, and pepper.
- Spread 1/3 cup of the ricotta mixture over each lasagna noodle and roll up. Place the roll in the prepared pan. Repeat for the remaining noodles.
- Spoon the remaining pasta sauce over the lasagna rolls and top with mozzarella cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes, until hot, bubbly, and the cheese begins to brown.